Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day One: The Milkshake Mishap

Here it is....the long awaited blog! I'm sure you've been on pins and needles.

So long story short, I've been in SURPRISE!, Arizona, playing golf and yadda yadda yadda. Ro comes in town to drive with me to Cali, my new home (at least until April). We are driving through Indio and I decide that we should stop at In-n-Out for one last hoorah....since we all know native Californians don't go there unless forced to by visiting relatives. We enjoy our burgers (animal style), fries and chocolate shakes until we go to leave and then the unthinkable happens.

Cue the slo-mo camera. My left hand goes to remove my 20+ napkins and 5 ketchup containers from the table and there goes my milkshake, half over on the bench, the rest forming a beige puddle of deliciousness on the tile floor. "NOOOOOOOO!" I grabbed every napkin I could and turned beet red. This was no way to begin my new life in this new state.

It was a 'shakey' start.

I wanna give a shout out to Mario at the Riverside In-n-Out for not only cleaning up my mess but offering to refill my cup. Give him a big smile next time you see him.

Next up: Andee goes on an adVENTURA :)

No comments: